Dong-Hwi Lee, a Googler, posted within the Google Webmaster Back boards a large FAQs round indexing questions linked to AMP. It’s some distance a in point of fact comprehensive FAQ round the field and I assumed it will seemingly be vital to elevate more consideration to this doc to the community.
The questions consist of:
- In most cases, how prolonged does it rob for AMP pages to be listed and served from Search?
- If I launch X quite loads of of AMP pages, how prolonged can I attach aside a matter to indexing will rob? What factors luxuriate in an impress on quite loads of? (with and with out the conclusion that the canonical page is being crawled and listed)
- Is indexing varied by page form – i.e. home page vs. product detail page?
- If pages tend to be changed or eradicated in general, are they light factual candidates for indexing?
- Is there any way to tempo up the tempo of indexing (as an illustration, by creating Adwords campaigns)?
- What’s the impact of AMP on ranking?
- Should I be troubled if best a little share of my AMP pages were listed and are surfacing in Search?
- Why arrangement two outcomes seem (AMP and non-AMP) when I search?
- Should I ticket my AMP pages any in a different way in this field? Desktop web page (www), mobile web page (m.) and AMP pages (on m.) when AMP aspects to m. and m. to AMP.
- Why is my AMP page no longer displaying up within the cease experiences carousel?
- Is AMP crawling coming off my plod funds?
So check it out to receive the total answers.
Forum dialogue at Google Webmaster Back.